Thursday, June 22, 2006

OK I filled out that profile thingie. Not surprised to learn i was the only one listing Norstralia as a favorite book. I did find one other person intested in the music of Toshiko Akioshi, a really great big band leader and composer (big band, quartet and solo piano music) from Japan.
So anyway to repeat..

I'm a 53 year old male, white and tired, with a family, job that is pretty engaging most of the time, wonderful wife and kids, living the middle of the great American Era.

Looking for distractions on the way to oblivion.

The expansion of the universe appears to be accelerationg. It is not my hearing going bad, you are just furhter away from me than you used to be.

So lets make the most of the moments given and try not to spend them complaining about how I can't sleep like I used to.

I will get back to you right after I go get a nice cup of coffee....
I wonder if any one said that in the world trade towers just as the jets crashed into the bulding.

And always remember you are not totally indispensible where you work... each of us is just indispensable to the universe, without us observing, does it exist?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You okay, Dad? Don't Get so morbid on me, okay?

Jerry Hensel said...

Hi Peter, sorry that was how I felt that day.
Today though I feel GREATTTT!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.